Locally owned and operated with over 40 years of combined industry, lumber and building supplies experience. We offer a complete range of building and hardware products for all our customers’ needs. Our customers are extremely important to us, and we strive not only to meet but exceed our customers needs.
The position of Contractor Sales Representatives will partner with contractors to fully understand their needs and assist in planning various construction projects. As a knowledgeable sales professional you can make recommendations to help resolve customer issues that may arise.
• Drives sales through customer engagement, influential selling, and sharing product knowledge.
• Clarify and understand customers' needs and guide them to the best solution(s) for their projects.
• Grow the geographic sales area by building new relationships with contractors and strengthening relationships with existing accounts.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
• Prepare estimates and material lists and follow up on deliveries.
• Take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
• Stay up to date with the latest products trends and market conditions.
• Demonstrate high standards of safety and customer service.
• Resolve customer challenges quickly and efficiently.
• Provide the customer with an exceptional experience.
• A strong foundation in sales and customer service.
• Problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communicator and team player.
• Organized, can manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and sales objectives.
• Microsoft Office skills and willingness to learn new software programs.
• Occasional travel to customer sites with a valid class 5 driver’s license.
• Knowledge of building materials and the construction process would be considered an asset.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A safe work environment
• Unlimited sales potential
• Employee discount program
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health & Dental Benefits after probation period
Compensation: This position will receive a competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission following a probationary period.
Hours of Work: 8 hours daily - Monday to Friday - Potential for Weekends
Work Location: Devon, Alberta
To Apply for this career opportunity by submitting your details below or by emailing your resume directly to email@example.com
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Copyright © 2020 1960 Lumber & Hardware Corporation
- All Rights Reserved.